Along with Emily Nicolle, a Crypto Blogger at Bloomberg News, Paulina joins hosts Mauricio Magaldi, Global Head of Strategy for Crypto at 11:FS, and Cuy Sheffield, Visa's Head of Crypto to voice her take on the latest from the cryptosphere.
Here are the key featured topics of the podcast:
- Hackers drain £5m from 8,000 wallets linked to Solana crypto network and Nomad crypto bridge loses $200 million in ‘chaotic’ hack - 1:25
- US Senators push bill to make small crypto transactions tax-free - 13:20
- Revolut partners with Polkadot and launches “Learn to Earn” feature - 25:05
- Sales from the crypto: Muse NFT album to become the first new chart-eligible format in seven years - 36:01
- Dubai crown prince to lead new committee on metaverse, digital economy - 45:50
- Brazil's Nubank amasses 1 million crypto customers in less than a month - 47:00
--> Listen to the full podcast and check out the discussion now.
About Blockchain Insider
Blockchain Insider is a bi-weekly roundup of all crypto news for normies and crypto nerds. Hosts Mauricio Magaldi, Global Head of Strategy for Crypto at 11:FS, and Cuy Sheffield, Visa's Head of Crypto, discuss their take on the hottest crypto news with special guests every other week and dive into DeFi, Stablecoins, NFTs, and lots more.