So check what we’ve cooked in January:
- Off-ramp sneak peek: get to know what to expect from the approaching global release.
- Off-ramp documentation has been updated with even more helpful guidance on integration.
- Meet the Partner Portal: we’re getting ready to introduce a new exciting tool to give you more insight and control over your integration
- Key integrations this month: we went live with Anotherblock - music NFT platform and Coremeleon - crypto custody solutions.
- Finally, we’ve also enabled support for USDC purchases on the Ronin network (with many more assets coming soon!)
🌐 Off-ramp approaches global release
Off-ramp is expanding to a worldwide audience, and it's happening sooner than you think! Here’s what you can look forward to:
- Global coverage: cash-out in 130+ countries/regions
- Payout to cards: Fast-Fund-enabled cards receive funds in minutes instead of days
- 38 cryptoassets ready for off-ramping
And this is just the beginning. Don't wait: get started with your off-ramp integration today!
📚 Off-ramp documentation improvements
We’ve improved our off-ramp technical documentation with more guidance to make the integration process smoother and friendlier.
Here are the major changes we’ve introduced:
- We’ve added a step-by-step guide to ensure a good overview of the process in one place.
- We’ve added a comparison diagram for the manual and native user flow.
- We’ve also clarified event payloads to make them more readable and universal.
🔜 Partner Portal is coming
We’ve designed our Partner Portal to give you a competitive edge - by empowering you to make informed decisions, target the right markets, and track how much you’ve grown with Ramp's help.
With the management of your integration in a single place, you'll have more time to focus on scaling your business.
⏭️ What’s next
Here’s what we’re focusing on for the next month:
- Off-ramp integrations - learn more about off-ramp ->
- Partner Portal launch;
- Multiple improvements to customer experience.
And that’s it for January! Thanks for reading, and stay tuned for more news.
See you next month!